We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a culture of continuous improvement and opportunity for career advancement through continued company growth. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please apply today!
Help Desk/Customer Service Support
Location: Pensacola, FL
We are currently seeking a Help Desk/Customer Service Support team member for our Pensacola, Florida office. This position will gather information for troubleshooting customer reported problems and opening/resolving support tickets. Customer support will be for our products, including Edge Pipeline. Edge Simulcast, Edge Lookout, Edge AOS, Edge Multi-List and Edge ASI, which are online technology platforms.
A successful candidate will have strong initiative and problem solving skills, with a proven record for managing technical issues and executing customer solutions for multiple products. This role requires the ability to manage a diverse number of work items from different
customers with the ability to effectively prioritize and multitask with changing priorities.
- Handle inbound customer calls and emails for Edge technology related issues.
- Document customer support calls and emails accurately in the tracking system.
- Assist in developing standard work and internal knowledge base for the technical support team.
- Support implementation team during integrations.
- Proactively communicate the status of ticket and resolution issues internally and externally.
- Manage and improve customer experience by promoting and facilitating communication between Auction Edge and the auctions.
- Improve internal operations and communication related to customer specific projects.
- Display a “customer comes first” attitude by engaging others in the development of best practices and process improvement.
- Solicit customer feedback to understand customer needs and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide operation and product feedback into appropriate Auction Edge product team members.
- Regularly report to leadership on current state of features and functionality and the impact on customer experience.
- Lead with integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote a respectful work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have
- A passion for customer service.
- A friendly and professional phone presence, with proven ability to effectively and courteously communicate to internal and external customers.
- Structured problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize with limited direction.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A team player with an eagerness to learn.
- The ability to work flexible hours, including a late shift to cover support for West coast customers when needed.
- High School Diploma or GED; college, training, or technical certifications a plus.
- 2+ years of technical support experience in a customer facing environment.
- Experience in a technical environment (able to work with technical communications and technical personnel).
- Experience using hardware and software; working knowledge of installing, configuring and supporting software, hardware and connectivity components across multiple network environments.
- Ability to effectively analyze problems for root cause and test countermeasures to implement.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of auction operations preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) communication a plus.
- Some travel may be required.
For immediate consideration, please CLICK HERE to begin our online application process. Auction Edge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and supports diversity in the workplace.Applications are only accepted online. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Mobile Application Developer
Location: Statesville, NC or Pensacola, FL
We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer to join our team in Statesville, NC. This position will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of devices, including mobile phones and tablet computers. The primary focus will be development of applications and their integration with back-end services. The Mobile Application Developer will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Our ideal candidate will be committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products. If you are adaptable and a team player, self-motivated and driven to solve complex problems, please apply today!
- Design and develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for Android, iOS and Universal Windows platforms using PhoneGap or similar frameworks.
- Work within the product team and cross-functional teams through the full product development life cycle.
- Collaborate with the product owners to understand end-user requirements and use cases, gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into functional solutions.
- Standardize apps to deliver across multiple platforms.
- Integrate with our back-end services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience.
- Work directly with customers in designing features or troubleshooting bugs.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum two years of recent software development experience.
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge -- you should know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Expertise with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Proficient understanding of source control tools.
- Experience in cross-platform development having used tools such as PhoneGap, Cordova, Appcelerator, or similar frameworks
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
- Familiarity with Java, PHP and Swift
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs
- Solid understanding of relational databases with experience using SQL Server, DB2, or other RDBMS.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
Auction Edge offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, a culture of continuous improvement and opportunity for career advancement through continued company growth.
For immediate consideration, please CLICK HERE to begin our online application process. Auction Edge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and supports diversity in the workplace.