Hello again all!
Happy Monday, we hope your week is off to a great start. We're back with your regular progress report on EDGE Pipeline 2! As always, we encourage you to share this with your staff and customers however you see fit.
Head over to our new Forums to vote on ideas or add your own! Be sure to "Follow" forums that interest you so that you get notified about new posts within them.
FEATURES / CHANGE REQUESTS / FIXES Now live
- Advanced Search: now honors Trim selection better
- Advanced Search: now honors Sale Types selection better
- Dealer Enhanced Listing report and search results list: thumbnail images work in EDGE Pipeline
- vAuto vehicle import: added support for "appraisal_notes" and show them in "Announcements" field
- EDGE Lookout: CMS, add ability to make docs for group sites
- (Internal) Velocicast inegration: Prevent day-of-sale lot turns from deleting sale event in Velocicast
- (Internal) Switch over to Elasticache for Session storage
- Ongoing development on a new sales channel / event type for auctions to be able to list vehicles on EDGE Pipeline. This is where much of our efforts were focused on in this last iteration.
- Add Google Analytics Tracking code to ParkPlace Lookout site
- Add IARA logo to Clark County's footer
- Update Metro Dallas' "Meet the Team" page
- AutoNation change related to CR items and certifications
- Wolfe AA Evansville: Consignor Logos
- Port City AA: Add logo to their Lookout website
- Grand Rapids AA: Gather VIN list for NADA of "repo" vehicles
- Expressway AA: Add Consignor Logos
- Add favicon for Wolfe's Site
- (Internal) Regenerate all dealers_lot reports
- DAA Memphis: Add Consignor logos
- Richmond AA: Consignor logos
- Clark County AA: Add link to Lookout site
- AAA St. Louis: Add National Consignor logos
- GRAA: Add a CMS page
- Expressway AA: Consignor Logos
- Wolfe's AA website changes
- Add simulcast agreements for Clark County
- Remove Lane X from Richmond's Public report
- National Consignor for Missouri AA
Be sure to head over to our new Forums to vote on ideas or add your own!
That's it for this update. Have a great week!
- The EDGE Pipeline team