Auction Edge is the automotive remarketing industry’s leading provider of technology and services to independent auctions, dealers, and corporate remarketers. Auction Edge provides a suite of technologies that help independent wholesale auto auctions conduct sales and connect buyers and sellers in the online world. With 230 independent auction customers and millions of cars processed per year, Auction Edge is uniquely positioned to serve the competitive needs of the independent auction community.
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a culture of continuous improvement and opportunity for career advancement through continued company growth. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please apply today!
Customer Service Representative
Location: Statesville, NC
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. We are hiring in Statesville, NC. This person will assist in gathering information for troubleshooting customer reported problems and opening/resolving support tickets across multiple platforms. Successful candidates will have a proven success record for managing technical issues and execution of customer solution, and will have the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively throughout the day.
This position should be available to work a shift between the hours of 7:00 am to 8:00 pm eastern time.
- Manage inbound customer calls and emails to assist with Edge technology related issues.
- Document customer support calls and emails, or other forms of communication, accurately in the tracking system.
- Assist in developing standard work and internal knowledge base for the technical support team.
- Proactively communicate to team and customers the status of ticket and resolution of issue.
- Manage and improve customer experience by promoting and facilitating communication between Auction Edge and the auctions.
- Displays a “customer comes first” attitude by engaging others in the development of best practices and process improvement.
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide operation and product feedback into appropriate Auction Edge product team members.
- Regularly report to leadership on current state of features and functionality and the impact on customer experience.
- Leads with integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote a respectful work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree, highly preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience in technical customer service role with a customer-facing environment.
- Knowledge of auto auction operations a plus.
- Prefer bilingual (Spanish / English) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously to internal and external customers.
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring and supporting software, hardware and connectivity components across multiple network environments.
- Experience using computer hardware and software.
- Ability to effectively analyze problems for root cause and test countermeasures to implement.
- Some travel may be required.
- Auction Edge offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, a culture of continuous improvement and opportunity for career advancement through continued company growth. Relocation assistance is not offered.
For immediate consideration, please CLICK HERE to apply.
Human Resources Generalist
Location: Spokane, WA
We have an opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist to join us in Spokane, WA. This person will manage tasks, projects, and initiatives that are HR related including; leading and managing employee relations, employee development, talent management and organizational development functions in a multi-state environment. The position is charged with planning and managing human resource programs and strategies, and day-to- day operations and procedures. Ideal candidates will strongly support our company culture built on collaboration, trust and fun.
- Assess, analyze, and improve personnel policies, programs, and procedures, and inform employees and management on changes and interpretations.
- Assist with recruiting efforts lead by Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Lead the onboarding process for new employees.
- Manage the annual performance review process.
- Manage the annual benefits renewal process as well as answer employee questions concerning
- Ensure that programs are carried out in accordance with company's policies and procedures.
- Analyze and provide advice to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee work problems.
- Make presentations to explain the purpose and goal and to seek compliance and understanding
- of human resources policies.
- May lead professional responsibilities over lower level support and clerical personnel.
- Responsible for implementing and evaluating revised human resources policies.
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide other human resources services as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources Management, or related field.
- 5+ years’ progressive HR work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resource best practices and current regulations.
- Proficient with computer programs including MS Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with flexibility.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work flexible hours to work with employees on the East and West coast.
- Ability to travel up to 20% to office locations across the US.
Please CLICK HERE to begin our online application process. Applications are only accepted online. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Auction Edge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and supports diversity in the workplace.
Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Spokane, WA, Pensacola, FL or Statesville, NC
Compensation: Salaried, DOE
We are currently seeking a Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team. We are open to this role being based out of our office in Spokane, WA, Pensacola, FL or Statesville, NC. This position will help support current projects, as well as build new web applications and APIs. You will be responsible for the development of full stack applications, working collaboratively both within our team and across the company. You will be joining a geographically-dispersed team who is fully responsible for the development, deployment, and operations of the applications they develop.
A successful candidate will be comfortable with Test Driven Development, Paired Programming, and Continuous Integration. Our team makes use of git, AWS, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Puppet, Vagrant, Foundation, and jQuery. Previous experience in all of these specific areas is not required, but these are some examples of tools you’ll be using while you work here.
- Ruby on Rails development
- Responsive front-end web development using modern JS frameworks
- Middle Tier RESTful API development
- Back-end infrastructure development
- Team collaboration and development planning
- A Bachelor’s degree in a software related field or equivalent work experience is required
- 2 or more years of current Rails development experience
- 2 or more years of Ruby development experience
- Java development experience would be a significant plus.
- Understanding of RESTful API concepts and best practices
- Desire to work in a collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with a geographically-dispersed team
For immediate consideration, apply online at HERE
Auction Edge is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and supports diversity in the workplace