Reliability, intuitive design, and ease of use are just a few of the reasons why EDGE Simulcast, powered by Velocicast, is the platform that independent auctions choose to expand online sales and grow profits. Whether it’s on the block or on a remote computer, every feature has been designed with the end-user in mind. Its efficiency and speed are second to none.
Online, live lane simulcasting makes sense
In today’s digital world, the ability to buy and sell online is crucial. The Edge Simulcast platform provides a quick, responsive, stable, and easy to use online solution for buyers and sellers.
The single-clerk advantage
EDGE Simulcast’s fully-integrated single-clerk capability simplifies the clerking task and helps auctions save on labor, while reducing the possibility for errors. Users can easily chat with reps, manage sales, change bid increments, and finalize the sale of a car — all through one intuitive and powerful single-clerk screen.
Bidder and Seller applications (repping)
EDGE Simulcast was designed to allow users to have the complete auction experience from anywhere in the world. Our online platform’s advanced bidder application enables buyers to quickly and easily find vehicles and bid with confidence. Similarly, sellers are able to access and view all necessary information to make quick, informed decisions while representing vehicles.
This innovative application enables fast-paced bidding across all auction lanes simultaneously while providing immediate access to vehicle information, condition reports, photos, and much more.
Auctioneer’s love our clean and logically designed auctioneer screen. Each of the following elements has its own space, providing the auctioneer with all the details they need at a glance:
- Pertinent Item Information
- Seller / Rep Information
- Rep Chat - Pre-Bids
- Bidders’ Status - Watches
- Viewers and Views
- Bidder Status
- Bid Bar, Reserve, Valuations, & Run History
- Clerk Chats and Item Results
EDGE Simulcast’s video recording/playback with synchronized logs records video and timestamped bidding actions. Feature highlights include:
- Support for multiple, simultaneous video streams
- Bid logs time-synced with the video
- Users can easily select an item from the dropdown list and jump right to that place in the video
- Define a custom clip and email it to any user in the form of a link
- Maximizes uptime with seamless integration across Auction Edge platforms: EDGEASI, EDGE Pipeline and EDGE Simulcast
- Re-imagines the online buying and selling experience with an innovative interface, usability tested by dealers and auctions
- Simplifies the clerk experience with a single-screen clerking application that writes all necessary data directly into the EDGE ASI system. (Multi-clerk still supported)
- Takes advantage of Auction Edge’s online resources and first-rate help desk for Clerk and Bidder/Seller application assistance